- Certified Prevention Professional, 1998.
- Certified “Non-Violent Physical Crisis Intervention” trainer, Crisis Prevention Institute, 1995.
- Certified “Training Intervention for Professional Servers of Alcohol” (TIPS) trainer, 1995.
- Certified Mediator, 1995.
- Certified “Our Chapter Our Choice” trainer, 1994.
- Certified “On Campus Talking About Alcohol” instructor, 1991.
- Advanced Summer Session, The Merrill-Palmer Institute of human Development and Family Life, Detroit, Michigan, 1978.
What clients and colleagues say about Beth’s work
I have worked with Beth on multiple teaching and consulting projects. She has a strong command of group dynamics, being attentive to each participant as well as to the “room” as a whole. Beth is extremely knowledgeable in her field, serving as a resource both formally and informally for countless colleagues. She is dedicated and passionate about her work, a true professional.— Paul Dexter, LCSW, Owner, Compass Consulting, Maine