- Certified Prevention Professional, 1998.
- Certified “Non-Violent Physical Crisis Intervention” trainer, Crisis Prevention Institute, 1995.
- Certified “Training Intervention for Professional Servers of Alcohol” (TIPS) trainer, 1995.
- Certified Mediator, 1995.
- Certified “Our Chapter Our Choice” trainer, 1994.
- Certified “On Campus Talking About Alcohol” instructor, 1991.
- Advanced Summer Session, The Merrill-Palmer Institute of human Development and Family Life, Detroit, Michigan, 1978.
What clients and colleagues say about Beth’s work
Beth is an expert at leading, collaborating, developing and evaluating effective evidence-based and best practice student affairs, health promotion, wellness and prevention services and programs for higher education. I’ve co-presented and worked on several presentations and committees and recommend her without any reservation.— Jim Grizzell, MBA, MA, MCHES, ACSM-HFS (Worked together as a consultant.)