- Certified Prevention Professional, 1998.
- Certified “Non-Violent Physical Crisis Intervention” trainer, Crisis Prevention Institute, 1995.
- Certified “Training Intervention for Professional Servers of Alcohol” (TIPS) trainer, 1995.
- Certified Mediator, 1995.
- Certified “Our Chapter Our Choice” trainer, 1994.
- Certified “On Campus Talking About Alcohol” instructor, 1991.
- Advanced Summer Session, The Merrill-Palmer Institute of human Development and Family Life, Detroit, Michigan, 1978.
What clients and colleagues say about Beth’s work
I consider Beth a trusted colleague, always available to help noodle through a difficult challenge, or offer her breadth of contacts and experience to provide a solution to a problem or question. Beth is extremely smart and talented–anyone who hires or works alongside her will quickly come to learn this themselves. Perhaps most importantly, she is a pleasure to work with and made my work at EDC more enjoyable in an often challenging and stressful environment.— Helen Stubbs, Senior Director, Partner Education, Outside the Classroom