- Certified Prevention Professional, 1998.
- Certified “Non-Violent Physical Crisis Intervention” trainer, Crisis Prevention Institute, 1995.
- Certified “Training Intervention for Professional Servers of Alcohol” (TIPS) trainer, 1995.
- Certified Mediator, 1995.
- Certified “Our Chapter Our Choice” trainer, 1994.
- Certified “On Campus Talking About Alcohol” instructor, 1991.
- Advanced Summer Session, The Merrill-Palmer Institute of human Development and Family Life, Detroit, Michigan, 1978.
What clients and colleagues say about Beth’s work
Beth provided outstanding work results with respect to work conducted on and around higher education needs to numerous colleges and universities within Pennsylvania. Her work included, but was not limited to, advisory group activities, conference planning, statewide project and strategic planning, facalitation of countless meetings, also conducted numerous trainings to higher education and statewide leaders.— Bill Poe (Hired more than once.)