- Certified Prevention Professional, 1998.
- Certified “Non-Violent Physical Crisis Intervention” trainer, Crisis Prevention Institute, 1995.
- Certified “Training Intervention for Professional Servers of Alcohol” (TIPS) trainer, 1995.
- Certified Mediator, 1995.
- Certified “Our Chapter Our Choice” trainer, 1994.
- Certified “On Campus Talking About Alcohol” instructor, 1991.
- Advanced Summer Session, The Merrill-Palmer Institute of human Development and Family Life, Detroit, Michigan, 1978.
What clients and colleagues say about Beth’s work
Beth is a thoroughly competent professional. Intelligent, articulate and personable, she is able to design programs, policies and procedures that meet her clients’ needs.— Jim Wuelfing, President and Senior Consultant, The New England Center (Worked together as consultants.)